Terms & Conditions
Netherstowe House Gift Voucher Terms
- No change can be given for the Gift Voucher.
- Gift Vouchers should be treated like cash - we regret that we cannot replace lost, stolen, mislaid or damaged Gift Vouchers. We reserve the right not to accept Gift Vouchers that have or appear to have been forged, altered, damaged or defaced.
- Gift Vouchers may not be exchanged for cash at any point.
- This Gift Voucher will expire 6 months from the date of issue.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed online at www.netherstowehouse.com or any other website connected with Netherstowe House.
- Netherstowe House reserves the right to change these terms at any time.
- Your experience needs to be pre-booked along with any additional services you may require by telephoning reservations on 01543 254 270. When making a booking, details of the voucher such as its unique code will be required at the time of making the reservation.
- Gift Vouchers are not valid unless endorsed at the time of purchase.
- Offer excludes all beverages and supplement charges in excess of the voucher price.
- Gift Vouchers may not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Gift Vouchers may not be redeemed on Mothering Sunday, Easter Sunday, Easter Bank Holiday Monday, and Christmas Eve.
- Please note that our Afternoon Tea is not served on Monday's and Tuesday's.